Tuesday, December 8, 2009

He Needs A Quiet Room


Mike and I are led to a quiet booth in a corner of the resaurant. I lay my coat over my seat and whisper to him that I'm going to use the restroom quickly and that I'll be right back.

The waitress must have stopped by to get drink orders while I was gone, because when I come back there are two glasses on the table. I take a sip of mine and am pleasantly surprised.

Dr. Pepper. He ordered me Dr.Pepper. We've been dating for ten months, so knowing what i like to drink at a restaurant really isn't that big of a deal, I suppose. But it's a little thing. One of the millions of little things that make up this BIG love.

**************************************************

Not a particularly in depth dream with metaphorical meaning or anything, but I woke up smiling.

1 comment:

  1. :)))))

    (that's supposed to be a really happy face, not a really fat happy face with lots of chins. just to clarify.)

    also, DAVE!

    ReplyDelete